Sunday 11 September 2011

Orientation, My Very First Step to University Life

Baggage has filled up my father's carriage, the journey to university start...... (^___^)

Wow~ UPM is so wide, we failed to find out the direction to my hostel..... Hence, I call Zia Mun who was now officially my course mate to get some help, finally, we reach hostel block - Kolej 12 at ngam ngam 2pm......

Although I found my hostel block at last, however, I didn't see any shadow of Zia Mun, I was quite nervous....... However, surprisingly I saw my NS best friend - Shaunie once I come out from car...... (^-^) It's just so hard to believe Shaunie is the first old friend of me I met in UPM..... (T...T) Shaunie approach to me and quickly give me a big hug....(..^-^..)(..^-^..) Miss you so much, Shaunie...... The best thing is Shaunie hostel is Kolej 14, which is just the block beside my hostel block..... Hurray!!! Shaunie is my neighbor and it's easy for us to meet and eat together in future..... (^____^)



Where is Zia Mun? Don't worry, I met her when we queue for registration...... I found something wrong with Zia Mun when I saw her... Oh,  Zia Mun legs were injured, she keeps murmuring how bad luck is her yesterday when we queue.....

The registration process of me wasn't run smoothly, one of my medical form lost in the process, this causes me almost failed to enter UPM....(>~

When comes to the hostel distribution counter, we arranged to stay into L4, No. 323..... Hurray!!!!!!!! We finally become a hostel mate!!! I guess there is a Chinese proverb best describe our circumstances - The Old Man Of The Frontier Lost His Horse, Blessing In Disguise....(>_^)(^_<)

Once the registration process of I and Zia Mun over, we quickly move to see our new home......

"Wow~"

Again, I use "wow~" to describe my feeling when I first see my hostel... I 'wow~" when I first see my NS dorm too, "Wow~" for I have such a big room, so many dormmates and much better than I expected......=)

Regarding my new university hostel, the "wow~" is in opposite meaning... Small room, 4 peoples, very limited space, old..... Wow~ =(

Sigh~ I have to accept the reality... It's the heart, energy, and blood I vomit during STPM qualify me to be here, I must treasure everything I got here..... Now, another 2 hostel mate - Yong Yin and Pei Li is my new friend! I believe I can accommodate soon! Just like what I went through in Kem Millennium.....

Orientation was running throughout the 4 days I stay in UPM..... "Boring' is the only word to describe the UPM orientation..... The orientation is just about speech and speech and speech..... The speech topic from university rules to counseling to government policies, it's all boring..... The worst thing is we have wake up at ear; ly 5.30am and sleep at 1am, almost every day..... Now I've got panda eyes......

UPM Hall was like a huge refrigerator, I'll get froze if I didn't wear a thick jacket......





Due to insufficient sleep at night, I always fall asleep during the speech session...... However, there was always a group of people that awake me from dream..... (=.+)


 
.... This people was from hostel Kolej 10, which mainly resides by Engineering student..... They always brought sound pollution to the hall with their cheer, I was wondering why they can have so many energy and spirit without sufficient sleep...? (" )?



.... Well, watching them shout their cheers full of spirit, it reminds me of the cheers of Bravo company I always shout in NS camp, I miss all the Bravian friends...

...... KENANGAN TERINDAH plays when yesterday speech ends...... Lolz~ All of these arouse my longing to Kem Millennium..... (T-T)

..... I guess I was running out of time to type my blog..... Although I just return home this morning, I have to return to hostel this evening for another speech, sienz~

Next week, I'll be home on Friday to Sunday, I promise I'll bring you the stories of my hostel and faculty... (^.<)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciation

Song of the Latest Post