Saturday 12 November 2011

Kajang 2 Days Consecutive Tour


Yoohoo~ Dear blog readers, especially those who missed my broken English, I'm back with English blog......

However, I don't know what you guys will think when you saw this blog title, perhaps something like.....

"Kajang is a place for tourist?"

Or.....

"Siao ah?! Stay 2 days in Kajang, why don't you just go back your university, or go back your home at Cheras since both of these place near to Kajang...?" (o...=)

.... Calm down, let me explain my purpose and my whole tour in Kajang..... (-_-")


ASSIGNMENT TOUR AT KAJANG  (10.11.2011)

Friday supposes a day I can free myself from academic and relax, I can go back home since I have no class every Friday...... However today I'm forced to sacrifice my lovely Friday since the dateline of assignment is fast approach.....

Procrastinator are failure..... (-__-"")

The assignment I mentioned was Chinese assignment, it required us to find a various assignment in any place to analyze the slogan and the sentence in that advertisement...... No doubt, we have to go out to find as many advertisements as we can.....

Fortunately,  this assignment wasn't an individual assignment, my group members are Zia Mun and Pei Li, my fellow roommates, our dearest monitor- LoLo and Kah Ling. Kah Ling has class today, hence we have to go out without her, and we choose to go Kajang, the place where LoLo study Form 6......

... To elaborate more info in our assignment, we spent the whole morning at New Era College library to obtain more information and reference, we saw some of our seniors there too...



My assignment group member....



Noon, LoLo fetch us go to dine-in lunch at a cafe where he uses to go during Form 6..... The foods are all Yummy! =P





After lunch, we eventually go to take photos of the advertisement signboard in Kajang town area, lots of harvests! (^___^)

Our assignment tour last at 4pm, rainy day drive me directly fall asleep once I come back to hostel..... (Z...z)



GUITAR TOUR AT KAJANG  (11.11.2011)

I've registered for Kolej 12 Guitar Class, the best thing is my guitar sifu is our Kolej Guitar Prince - Guitar Liang...

Before I start my guitar class, I have to solve the biggest problem of me now - to get a guitar! What I need is an economic and quality guitar!!! (>o

Hence, Liang decided to bring me to buy a new guitar, with the help of 2 new friends I know today - Dao Kun and Ke Hong. Since Ke Hong is the Kajang citizens, thus he fetch us to Kajang town to buy guitar..... We have visit 3 guitar store at Kajang to compare price and quality, but it's just too hard for me to spend a hundred bucks for a guitar..... (>...<)

Search until SMJK Yu Hua pulak...


To help me find my desired guitar, Liang has played all the guitar that suits my budget... Love to listen he play guitar, sometimes I do hope my desired guitar don't present so fast so that I can continue to listen Liang play guitar.... (*...*)




At last, Liang has guided me to found my very first guitar... I'm intoxicated when Liang plays my very first guitar, deeply fall in love....... to my guitar! XD

Favorite black guitar, RM220, acceptable budget, DEAL!!! (^_______^)

Bringing my guitar walk on the street of Kajang, I feel I'm so cool.... (~.~)

Very thanks to these 3 guys - Liang, Ke Hong and Dao Kun willing to accompany me this yimjim girl to wandering almost the whole Kajang town to search my desired guitar.... (T...T)

Evening, 3 big guys keep murmur at how starved they are, Liang wish to have Kajang local food as dinner, thus we recommend him the Spicy Soup...... =P

...... All of us love it, we eat till our stomach storage full before we go back to UPM..... XP



....Big problem solve, here comes another small problem come, I found that I have no place to store my guitar in my hostel room..... (@...+)

......Perhaps there will be a space for me to keep my guitar if I tidy and adjust my stuff, need to headache again..... (@~@)

..... Cincai lah... I think I just put it on my bed and hug it every time I sleep, SETTLE!!!

Good morning, guitar...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciation

Song of the Latest Post