Sunday 15 April 2012

Broga Outbac Camp 2nd Day - Where Have All The Couch Grass Gone?

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up, Yu Qian."

... I was awake from Kenangan Terindah dream by Aina at 3.40am......

Ahh~~~ I almost forget that we have to call the others wake up at 4am!!! (>~<!)

Yup, we do have a special plan to call them to wake up...... 1,2,3, Music~

"♫ Sio Bak Zhang (Hot Dumpling)~ ♫" ....... "♫~ Cha Shao Bao (Chinese Meat Bun)~ ♫"

Hmmmmm~ What a "delicious" morning alarm...... But beware of those with strong wake-up gas......

5.15am, we gather at Basketball court......

"Baris~ Baris~~~~~ sedia! Ke kanan lurus!! "

...... I think I haven't wake up from NS dream yet, I think I just heard Ketua Wira command..... Well, actually there is one big group of Kadet Remaja Sekolah from SMJK Katholik, SMJK Yu Hua and SMJK Confucius march at the right side of us...... lolz~ Their spirit wasn't strong enough compare to our march in NS camp......







5.30am, with the leading of 2 facilitators, we start our journey up to Broga Hill, this is the first time I watch the sunrise at the top of Broga Hill......


...... Actually no, sunrise happens when we were on the halfway to the peak, it's kinda late when we move to Broga Hill......


Kinda disappoint when I reach the top of Broga Hill...... I was so crowded and I realize a big change of Broga Hill......



Today...

2 years ago...




A huge greenery couch grass has disappeared, I was wondering what happen to Broga Hill in this 16 months period? 


Today...


2 years ago...







I found rubbish is everywhere all the way to the peak of Broga Hill too.... Will Broga Hill remain green next time I come?


No matter what, since we have gone through so much to reach here, it's a waste if we didn't take some photos...... 














Lang Chao ah Lang Chao~ Even the photos you all take also very dramatic....


隆哥:“不管了!我决定退隐江湖了……”


敏嫂:“没那么容易…… 一旦选择江湖这条路, 就无路可退了……”




黄跟班:“人在江湖身不由己……”




We stay on the top of Broga Hill about an hour before we go down...... The facilitator was deeply influenced by our drama spirit, he acts and crazy with us on the way back to camp......


Nasi Lemak was serve as our breakfast when we reach camp, it does appear at time because I'm really hungry!!! (>.<)




After we filled up the empty stomach, it's time to use the remainder 2 hours wisely...... Aina, Sow Teng senior and I decide to canoe...... I love canoe so much! Nevertheless, I still miss the time I canoe with Shaunie......






11.30am, it's time for us to tidy up our stuff and check out...... But, before we leave, we have to buried a "secret" somewhere in camp......


What to eat for lunch? Everyone was questioning...... Lastly, my discussion is accepted after a discussion......


Let's eat Spicy Soup at Semenyih!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciation

Song of the Latest Post