Tuesday 20 November 2012

Pesta Tanglung UNITEN 2012

UNITEN is the neighbor of UPM, if travel by car from Agricultural Faculty, it takes only 5 minutes. I guess most of UNITEN and UPM student know about it.

Remember a year ago,  when I get to know I will enter UPM soon, I do promise a friend who studies in UNITEN that once I free, I will go to UNITEN to find him to have lunch or dinner, but......
Obviously, that promise has gone in along with the elapsed of time......

How should I explain this... Well, when I really enter UPM, I only notice how large is UPM, most of the place cannot reach in walking distance, and I don't have own transportation, so......

Aiyar~ I know you guys will think I trying to deny in order to explain, no matter what, today I really succeed to make my step into UNITEN to meet my beloved friend...




Phang Chuen, my dear NS friend, long time no see, after a year, we finally meet......


Thanks to UNITEN for sending the invitation letter to us, as one of the directors in Pesta Ang Pau UPM 2013, I finally can represent UPM to attend Pesta Tanglung UNITEN and meet my old friend here...

Since I came here for a diplomatic purpose, I can't talk many old memories with Phang Chuen like what I use to do previously, kinda sad... But I do  take this chance introduce him to know he competitor - Chin Fook Hee since both of them are EE students, hehez~



However, they seem happy to meet each other, they even asking each other idea about picking major and internship!

Today is their Pesta Tanglung carnival, I love their carnival decoration and surrounding......




This is their stage drama FLY BACK HOME poster, this stage drama will show in UNITEN hall tomorrow night.  This stage drama is also student production like what we use to do in this year Pesta Ang Pau. Fook Hee, who once also a director, feel excited when he knows this truth. Both of us wish to support their stage drama tomorrow.



Their Pesta Tanglung opening ceremony launch at 8pm, that time I only notice that this event guess was not only their students and us but also UTAR, KLIUC students as well.







I like their idea of using sky lantern for opening ceremony......




After the opening ceremony, Phang Chuen brings me, Fook Hee and Choon Lim stroll around UNITEN...








Although UNITEN is smaller than our university, their facilities quality never loses to us.



Since most of us have the assignment to rush, we leave UNITEN at 9pm. But after half an hour, Kah Yong, Chuan Yi and I return to UNITEN again because......

CHUAN YI LOST HIS WALLET!!!

This is totally a disaster after we look around Kah Yong's car, we can't find his wallet at all, which mean he probably left it at UNITEN.

No matter how hard we search for the wallet, in the end, we still failed to trace it. At last, I force to ask Phang Chuen to lend a hand to us.


Without any consideration, Phang Chuen asks his friends to bring torchlight and help us searching Chuan Yi's wallet...... Oh, Phang Chuen, I should I requite you for this.

We search every single corner in UNITEN, unfortunately, we couldn't find any wallet at all, Phang Chuen apologizes on their helpless, but actually, we should apologize on our careless and trouble them.

After an awkward farewell, Phang Chuen and I separate. 

Then, another surprise......

CHUAN YI FOUND HIS WALLET IN KAH YONG'S CAR!!!

What the @#$%^&*!


Walau~ Truly awkward......

Kah Yong and Chuan Yi begged me not to tell Phang Chuen the truth, but guilty has filled up my heart. 

What am I do to my old friend? My God~

I'm very sorry and thank you, Phang Chuen......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciation

Song of the Latest Post