Saturday 6 August 2016

Green Bomb

POKEMON GO mobile game officially launched in Malaysia today, 'Green bomb' is some kinda move of one Pokemon? 

... Nope, basically, the Green bomb has nothing relation with Pokemon. Well, usually Chinese describe a wedding invitation as Red Bomb’, hence I describe the wedding invitation I received from my Malay friends asGreen Bomb’~ XD That is what I meant, simply…

It’s been a long time since I wrote my blog in English, I couldn’t recall when was the last time, if I’m not mistaken, the last time was 3 years ago, when I joined LES MISERABLES English Musical Theatre during my 4th semester in university, where I think blog in English can express my feeling about it well…


It’s been a long time too since I wrote about my Form 6… Basically, I was known as blogging in Chinese, my blog name also in Chinese, however,  back to 2009 when I begin my blogging life, I started my blog in English, with the aim of improving my English writing and score well in my Malaysian University English Test (MUET)…


… Am I score well in my MUET? Honestly and obviously no, when you read until here… I score a Band 3 even I took the test twice, but I believe if I didn’t force myself to blog in English, I probably end up with Band 2 only…


Those days in Form 6 is tough and tired, but I do enjoy the moment blogging about my Form 6 life, with an English dictionary beside me… 



6 years have passed since then, this is the first Form 6 gathering I join, it’s our classmate, Afiqah Zabidi wedding! This is the first time I attend Malay friend wedding, I don’t even know what to wear… But once Afiqah sent me a ‘Green Bomb’ a month before, I just tell her I will come without hesitation, because we do long time didn’t meet each other… 

The wedding was held in Bangi, transportation always a problem for me, luckily another classmate, Assila, who is also Afiqah best friend, willing to fetch me. Assila also fetches another classmate, Dalila, who is the bridesmaids, and also Pika who very close to me during Form 6. 



Pika & me in 2010
Pika & me today

Me, Assila & Pika

I’m lucky to have a chance to see how Afiqah is preparing before entering the hall since Dalila is the bridesmaids. In Chinese wedding, those who can see the bride prepare are only those who are ‘sisters’ of the bride. 



And I realize that a Malay wedding is far more simple, compared to a Chinese wedding, it’s just nice and simple...



... A public hall, buffet, and couple of tables make up this wedding, with the attendance of relatives and close friends, I wish I can have such simple wedding in future, actually, I don’t like a wedding with complicate preparation that drives both bridegroom and bride into exhausted.  


 "Giliran siapa pula lepas ni?" All of us was wondering who will marry next. 

"Saya akan bertunang bulan Oktober nanti” Answered Dalila, what a great news!


I thought I’m the only one who is single here because most of my Malay friends marry at a younger age, nevertheless, Assila and Pika also single. 


Bila mahu berkahwin?” Dalila ask me. 


“Saya belum lagi bercintalah.” I replied.


 “Kenapa tak bercinta?” Assila wondering. 


“Tahun lepas baru tamat university, baru setahun kerja, lagipun ekonomi pun teruk sekarang, tunggu ekonomi stabil, tunggu saya stabil dulu~ ” This is the reason I always use. 


“Kenapa Orang Cina mesti kaya baru mahu kahwin? ”Assila questioning, lolz~ 


“Yalah, bila jodoh datang, kahwinlah, kita Melayu percaya rezeki akan datang selepas kahwin.  ” Dalila said, lolz~ 


“Haiya, biasalah Orang Cina lambat kahwin~ Ah, Pika datang ni, cuba tanya dia bila mahu kahwin~” I quickly throw the question to Pika, teehee~ =D 


But, Pika short and simple answer surprise all of us “Eh, tunggu saya kaya dulu lah~” Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha~ XD






Anyway, Congratulation to our dearest Afiqah today, Selamat pengantin baru Afiqah Zabidi, semoga anda menempuh kehidupan baru dengan bahagia~ 







We expect more classmates we can see today, however even after we finish our lunch, the only classmate we met are Atikah Tamirzi¬ Where are the others?



Hmm¬ While waiting for the others, we took a chance to play with Peti Gambar that situated outside the wedding hall¬ 



Say cheese! We just want to prove it, even though we are still single at 25, we are still young! 




By the way, there is nothing change after we separate for 6 years, we still look like 19, isn’t it? (>_^) 


Beside the Peti Gambar, there is a space for us to stick our photo sticker and leave a message to the bride, we decide to leave after we left the message, I guess the others we will meet them next time.




On the way back, Pika was so busy playing POKEMON GO which is just launched today, she asked me to join her, but I’m more interested in the song which is played by the radio…


“Kau lah yang selalu, selalu menemaniku, mendengar kisah pahit manis, hidup ku, kau lah yang di situ, setia menunggu ku, kau lah yang satu, menjadi sahabatku¬ ” 


“Eh, Yu Qian pandai nyanyi lagu ni jugak!” Assila and Dalila surprised¬ 


“Lain kali kita buat gathering di Karaoke lagi¬” I suggested¬ 


“Macam dulu dengan Cikgu MUET, ingat tak? Kamu nyanyi lagu KENANGAN TERINDAH?” Pika recalled. 




“Itu dah lamalah¬ ” I guess, the moment when we meet each other’s, all the struggles in STPM has become our greatest memories~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciation

Song of the Latest Post